Canvas Workshop: Pages and Modules
The Jackson Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) is offering a workshop to familiarize instructors (and others who support instruction) with the Pages and Modules tools in Canvas and how they can best be used to support your instructional goals conducted in Library 242. After attending this workshop, participants will be able to do the following:
- Build different kinds of Modules and Pages
- Create a course structure using Pages and/or Modules
- Learn how to use pre-requisites and requirements in Modules
- Create links directly from a Page to other course content and activities
- Embed images and videos directly onto a Canvas page
This workshop will be repeated:
Wednesday, September 4th at 2 P.M. Use this link to register for that date.
Thursday, September 5th at 10 A.M. Use this link to register for that date.
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
2:00pm - 3:00am
See Event Description
Center for Teaching and Learning
Registration has closed.